JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a few weeks out from ordering a CMMG 22 Upper, and trying to find a good price- I was wondering if anyone in town carries them? Figured I'd try to shop local before I hit the Internets. If not, do you know of a good deals online? I haven't been to a good gunshow in a while, so I'm not sure if people there are carrying them or not.

Appreciate the help.
thanks!

I got my CMMG Sierra upper here...
.22LR
My feedback...The purchase and dealer experience was great.
However...I'm not impressed with the accuracy of the upper(quarter sized groups at 50', vs. penny and dime sized groups from my other .22s)
, and there are issues with the last round bolt hold/mag change/ bolt hold open that I don't like at all.

Granted, mine isn't a "Target" gun either, but the spinners and pop cans I shoot don't care ;) The accuracy can be improved by experimenting with different brands of ammunition. As for the "Bolt Hold Open", that has been addressed on later models. You probably bought yours about the same time I bought mine and there have been several improvements since then. :s0155:

Jack...:cool:

Yeah the BHO seems funky, but CMMG appears to be the only game in town to at least have some function. I have heard that the newer mags and the attachment has resolved some issues. Wish it was just built into the upper.
I'll mostly be shooting cans and paper, so it should be accurate enough for having fun and blowing off steam :)

I bought the basic Sierra and changed it into a look-a-like of my RRA .458S.
It's a lot cheaper to practice with and the knobs and buttons are all in the
same place.;)

After you get yours, go to that link I posted and read through the section on
fine tuning. There are tricks there that will take care of almost any problems.:s0155:

I was not able to get the LRBHO to work on mine. Only have 2 mags set up for it. I do like being able to manually lock the bolt open though.

I am not sure about on others but the BDM 50rd drum will not lock in with the BHO in the gun. Not sure why have not looked to see if that can be fixed.

I have the 1st gen. CMMG gray mags. I ordered the extended followers and dyed the mags black with RITZ. They are heavy duty and will last a long time if you keep solvents away from them.;)

My brother has an S&W 15-22 with a BDM 50rnd drum and he says there was an option
for S&W, or CMMG when he bought it. I know I can use the S&W mags, but he can't use my CMMG mags. I tried his S&W BDM 50rnd. in my CMMG and it wouldn't feed properly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads