JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all you fine folk on NWF!! CMC Triggers is having a memorial day sale 15% off your order, just got a trigger $31.00 off :s0139: The discount goes till the 25th at 12:00 AM so get yours while it lasts!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I prefer to get my Cmc triggers from JBO, always a great price and fast shipping....;)

Thanks @spookshack damn they got some deals :s0001: The discount I mentioned is only for CMC's website code will not work on other sites just FYI to everyone who sees this post and free shipping.

Last Edited:
I'm a fan of POF triggers. This one was a good deal so I snatched one. Free shipping.

Aim has both of theirs on sale too with free shipping. Also great triggers.

I kinda felt bad posting the link knowing you already bought the trigger. CMC is the only AR triggers that I use, but paying full retail is no bueno....Thus JBO to the rescue! :D

Haha you can never have enough triggers I have a bunch of lowers and they all need one! Went and orderd one of there Remington 700 triggers from them going to try it out :cool:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top