JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

How many deaths to confiscate 3% of the lawfully owned firearms in this nation, while addressing NONE of the arms illegally held in the hands of true criminals?????????

Honestly, I don't believe there's enough law enforcement and/or military available to even attempt going after 3%... They'll have to continue how they've been operating, going after one "red flag" recipient at a time.

One more SCOTUS seat for the Donald and then we can get this pesky little Second Amendment controversy settled once for all time...

She's as black as my cedar fence. At some point, the race card has to lose value and I'm getting tired of it being pushed on me. I don't darn well care what someone's racial identity is but I sure hate when it gets exploited at my expense because "screw white men"

I say BRING IT! Is SHE gonna personality try to confiscate mine?!? LETS HOPE!!! On the other note, they're also pushing for the police to ask the populis before they shoot them......I hope they ask us nicely....

As "Dirty" as Miss Sure Sleeps Around Allot is, the one that really scares me is Fauxhontous Warren, that Bubblegum is the definition of pure evil!
As awful as Warren is .
She will get the Nomination.
The rest are done.
Biden is out too much going on behind the scenes.
Kamala is out she has to much in common with Burnie.
And he is out because of health problems .
But Warren is like Hillary.
But worse because nobody not even a devoted Dem can stand to listen to her.
For more than five seconds.
And there is the I am a Native American thing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top