JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I find it hard to believe that some members still don't know how to close a thread after all the stink that has gone on about it lately. Its even one of the "sticky threads". I have seen "sold please delete" or just "Sold", then it gets bumped to the front of the line, or, they just never close it and you have to PM, the person to find out it was sold 2 years ago!

I found out the hard way 2 days after being a member, but some peoples kids just don't learn! (is this the rant and rave section?)

Oh and I don't care about them not closing it. I wish they would just stop bumping it back to the top. that irritates me so much.

I agree, I know some people just don't get it and there will be guys that don't close ads. What is sooooo irritating is the guy who doesn't see that's it's a year old or more and bumps it up with a "Still available?". Come on guys just send a PM if your interested if it's older than a month or so.

Here's a good one. I recently sold a gun, edited the ad to say it was sold, and closed the thread at the same time. The next day, I get a PM asking if I would take a certain gun as a trade for it. :huh::s0065:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top