JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$55
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Welcome to my closet cleaning sale! I'll be updating this post depending on what sells and what I have available

As the title says, I have all of these in pristine or new condition. That may change as I update the post, but if anything has flaws I'll be sure to point them out. I can take photos of any items if you want just know they will probably look exactly what you're expecting them to look like.

Asking prices:

75 for the lapped assembled aero slick ar15 upper receiver (might be a blem, not sure. Can take pics if you want)

70 for the Superlative Arms adjustable gas block w/ midlength gas tube (I think it's aero) that has less than 50 rounds through it

60 for the Freedomsmith Champion trigger in black w/ dark purple safety (really looks quite nice) for Canik SFX, SF, and SFL models.

55 for a mounted but unused black 30mm extended aero ultralight mount

15 for low profile .625 nonadjustable gas blocks by RTB (have two available)

M4 stock from aero, saw some use but I don't see any blemishes - 10?

Some of the prices are negotiable. The meeting spot I've been using lately is mall 205 in east portland, works well.
Let me know if there's anything I can help you with and thanks for taking a look at my listing :s0067:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top