Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

closed

Discussion in 'Northwest Hunting' started by prkrgrp, Dec 28, 2011.

1. prkrgrp

prkrgrp oregon Active Member

closed

2. wwkii

wwkii gilchrist oregon Active Member

where is this at

3. mpmax

mpmax Woodburn Active Member

4. Angler

Angler North Bend, OR Active Member

I am supposed to be calling around K-Falls then, but if you don't find anyone.....

5. barrigadaharley

barrigadaharley hillsboro Active Member

let me just mention that ive had the oppertunity this past summer to shoot sage rats there on Duanes property...Duane runs Shooters Unlimited and and is one of the guys who puts this hunt together...he allowed us to camp on his property which included me and my son and my friend and his kids and allowed us to take a few hundred sage rats out for free....the kids loved it and we plan to visit duane again this summer.....anyways...every night when we went to sleep we'd here the yotes out in the fields yipping and calling each other....duane showed us a few pictures in his barn of the past coyote hunts and its amazing how many he and his friends have put down.....there is definitely lots of yotes out there and if anyone were to partake in this hunt they will definitely get their fair share of em....

6. prkrgrp

whats this have to do with my thread???

7. tomcat

tomcat oregon coast, coos bay Active Member

still looking? im down i shoot a 223/12Ga i have a fully loaded foxpro call... can we use E-callers and all that?

8. mason33

mason33 Lebanon,Or New Member

It probably has very little to do with your thread. Just another form member wanting to share his trip with fellow shooters. Not sure why people have to get so defensive over little sh**. I'm sure someone will answer you.I just posted something that had nothing to do with your thread. Sorry!

9. prkrgrp

the problem is, once some guy starts advertising websites and businesses and putting hot links on the thread, it creates problems, plus shooters services may not approve of the information being stated, if shooters services wanted to advertise on this forum he would post his own ad. my post is clear and to the point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.