JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
let me just mention that ive had the oppertunity this past summer to shoot sage rats there on Duanes property...Duane runs Shooters Unlimited and and is one of the guys who puts this hunt together...he allowed us to camp on his property which included me and my son and my friend and his kids and allowed us to take a few hundred sage rats out for free....the kids loved it and we plan to visit duane again this summer.....anyways...every night when we went to sleep we'd here the yotes out in the fields yipping and calling each other....duane showed us a few pictures in his barn of the past coyote hunts and its amazing how many he and his friends have put down.....there is definitely lots of yotes out there and if anyone were to partake in this hunt they will definitely get their fair share of em....

let me just mention that ive had the oppertunity this past summer to shoot sage rats there on Duanes property...Duane runs Shooters Unlimited and and is one of the guys who puts this hunt together...he allowed us to camp on his property which included me and my son and my friend and his kids and allowed us to take a few hundred sage rats out for free....the kids loved it and we plan to visit duane again this summer.....anyways...every night when we went to sleep we'd here the yotes out in the fields yipping and calling each other....duane showed us a few pictures in his barn of the past coyote hunts and its amazing how many he and his friends have put down.....there is definitely lots of yotes out there and if anyone were to partake in this hunt they will definitely get their fair share of em....
whats this have to do with my thread???

It probably has very little to do with your thread. Just another form member wanting to share his trip with fellow shooters. Not sure why people have to get so defensive over little sh**. I'm sure someone will answer you.I just posted something that had nothing to do with your thread. Sorry!

the problem is, once some guy starts advertising websites and businesses and putting hot links on the thread, it creates problems, plus shooters services may not approve of the information being stated, if shooters services wanted to advertise on this forum he would post his own ad. my post is clear and to the point.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads