JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Glock 30 in .45acp for trade in Salem. Two mags, box, night sights and 100rds of Hollowpoints.

P1050294.jpg

View attachment 264980

View attachment 264981

View attachment 264983

Thanks for the offer but I am looking for something that is equal to this firearm . Its going to take something nice to get something nice. Preffer all steel or aluminum framed pistols.

Thanks for the offer but I am looking for something that is equal to this firearm . Its going to take something nice to get something nice. Preffer all steel or aluminum framed pistols.

This makes making an offer hard......you put the trade value at$400 but then knock a guy who offers a gun well over the $400 in trade value you put in place?

Cant make everybody happy with price too high too low. How about fair trade offers from the community.You know and I know my Sig is worth more than a older glock on a straight across trade.

Cant make everybody happy with price too high too low. How about fair trade offers from the community.You know and I know my Sig is worth more than a older glock on a straight across trade.

All I was saying, is that the Glock well exceeds the "$400 dollar trade value" set in place by you, which is what people are going to judge their trades on and then you bash the guys gun?

Makes it hard to gauge what you are looking for. $400 in trade value or a fair trade?

It does not fit the criteria I am looking for it is not a 22 pump rifle henry preffered ,22 revolver S&W preffered, 308 win lever or semi , 40 sw compact ,9mm full size ...When I get rid of this gun it will be for something that is fair and I want and am looking for thanks....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.