JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Probably why the ads say they're only valid for a single store. It looks like they have their circulars for each store online as well.

I kinda get why they do it. Have you been to the Lacey AND the Springfield store? Springfield is 1/2 the size, at best....so if the ad was the same, there would likely be things not even carried at SF.

Fry's Electrics does this also - You can look at the California store ads online at mercurynews.com, but they don't always match up to the Oregon ads... I was able to get a pricematch to the Cali ad and saved $50 on a laptop. Might try the same method - call ahead and see if they will match the price of the other store. Make sure to get the name of whoever you talk to as well... lol

You see problems with stores that do not do this all the time. Having spent a good deal of my youth working retail I see the wisdom in doing what Cabela's is doing. It may cause a problem from time to time but in the long run you will make far fewer customers unhappy.

i live 5 min from the springfield store and needless to say i go there allot. i was talking to a manager about that and he said they do that because each store has a different demographic and they break even on most of the sale products but they do it to get people in to buy other stuff hopping it might be on sale but its not and they buy it anyways. but im sure you already know that.

i live 5 min from the springfield store and needless to say i go there a lot. i was talking to a manager about that and he said they do that because each store has a different demographic and they break even on most of the sale products but they do it to get people in to buy other stuff hopping it might be on sale but its not and they buy it anyways. but im sure you already know that.

You are fortunate. You can order stuff online and have it shipped to store for free.

Its my understanding that the SF store is trying to taylor the stores stock to the local demigraphic for the best sales. I was looking for a backpack for my dog (so she can carry her own darn food and water on hikes) at the SF store and was suprised to not find one there. That's how I found out that they were trying to "fit" the store to the local community. I imagine that in a year or two things will be stablized and we will have a better selection there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top