JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I done scored me a dedicated .22LR AR15 for $299.00 that they have in that sale flyer.... its a Mil-Spec lower with retractable butt-stock that will work with any Mil-Spec upper, and a dedicated .22LR flat top upper, and a 28-rnd. magazine... I found nothing but great reviews for it all over the internet on various forums and weapons review sites... If you're interested do a google on the: VK-22 22lr Rifle

I can attest that it is pretty decent in construction, and will take it to the firing range shortly. The lower is worth over $150 when you consider the LPK, buffer/tube, and telescoping butt-stock. Now me and my kids can practice on the AR platform all day for a pittance, rather than blow through $100 worth of .223 ammo in about a half hour!

:s0155: WIN!!! :s0155:

They said they had seven left before I bought mine.

I saw that Truglo, but I'm going to put a rear A2 site "tower" on it... between buying ammo at Bi-Mart and the rifle in the same day I've spent the better part of $700, so I'll just swap the rear magpul sight off my M4-gery (since it has a co-witnessed optic) until my wallet cools down a bit.

I recently started shopping at the new Tigard store. I like it. Not knowing them that well, do they offer or have "rainchecks" for advertised items that run out?
Some stores do them but I think less and less do now - hassles of when does the raincheck expire, diffiucult to plan for backorder, super-whiney customers (you know who you are, oh yeah) etc.

I recently started shopping at the new Tigard store. I like it. Not knowing them that well, do they offer or have "rainchecks" for advertised items that run out?
Some stores do them but I think less and less do now - hassles of when does the raincheck expire, diffiucult to plan for backorder, super-whiney customers (you know who you are, oh yeah) etc.

I believe there are no rainchecks on the "AR" .22 rifle spelled out in the adverstiment.... bummer deal!

They are out at delta park of the ar's but they are getting 15 in tomorrow. They were putting people on a list and would call you if you wanted one. They said they'd call me and hold it until I get there tomorrow. Sweet deal! I'm number 11 for tomorrows shipment.

I still don't have my vk-22 yet :-(. Ive called several times a week. Getting almost to end of sale. They say the truck got turned around.... Delivery Monday. I'll believe it when I see it.

I still don't have my vk-22 yet :-(. Ive called several times a week. Getting almost to end of sale. They say the truck got turned around.... Delivery Monday. I'll believe it when I see it.
I was told the supplier is B.O./Out of stock due to high demand, but they could get them in any day. My face is turning blue from holding my breath.

I got mine. Sweet little rifle
Got it home, cleaned & lubed her up.... talk about a sweet little rifle.
Comes with a plastic rifle case as well.
Only wish it would have came with an extra mag.
Now need to get a rear sight for it, and i'll be set.
They were out of the TruGlo's when I was there.

Also got a couple of the AR-15 BBQ lighters... Cute little buggers....

Stay Safe.

I was told the supplier is B.O./Out of stock due to high demand, but they could get them in any day. My face is turning blue from holding my breath.

I'll sell you mine for $500... still NIB!! (JUST KIDDING!!!... not for sale!!) :p :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top