JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I got mine. Sweet little rifle
Got it home, cleaned & lubed her up.... talk about a sweet little rifle.
Comes with a plastic rifle case as well.
Only wish it would have came with an extra mag.
Now need to get a rear sight for it, and i'll be set.
They were out of the TruGlo's when I was there.
Also got a couple of the AR-15 BBQ lighters... Cute little buggers....

Stay Safe.

When did you get yours ? And at what store?

They been telling me any day. And one manager said they were defective and had to be sent back.

They LIE! everyone that asks gets a different story. dont expect to get one before the sale ends.

I went in for the 6th time yesterday and told it's coming! Yea...right!
Here are the different answers that I've been given from different employees from my many visits:
1. One said to get on a "list"...which could never be located!
2. One said to get a raincheck...which couldn't be given because the manager said so.
3. One said a truck load got sent back for some unknown reason.
4. They all say call or come back in a few days...it's on the way!

All in all, if a major store advertises something and draws customers in to buy it, they should make good somehow.

Ya its funny how they will hold them for the people on the lists, but wont sell one to someone standing there with cash. When the add plainly says ""no rain checks" .
They tell you to your face its first come first serve and fail to mention you need to get on a list. BS major BS

Stomper your price has gone up, that sucks. Even if you won't sell :)

Heh... I'll sell you mine for $575! (Just kidding.. not for sale!!)

Sorry you guys are having a hard time getting a straight answer... I KNOW what its like to want something advertised for a great price and relentlessly pursue it, only to get strung along and wind up with zilch... good luck!!

I love my M&P .22, but it needs CCIs to run 100%. Apparently from what I've read on the internet the ATI 22 runs anything. $300 is nice. Too bad Delta Park told me they have none left. He said they only had nine of them originally!!! That's what I call a bait and switch. IMO, all of these .22s need trigger work. 8 lb long pull is nuts.

Yeah, I was looking at the LPK in mine yesterday, and I'm thinking I'll replace it with a better kit... but the $300 price tag on this is STILL excellent, I saw the uppers going for over $350 by themselves just late last year.

When did you get yours ? And at what store?

They been telling me any day. And one manager said they were defective and had to be sent back.

Got mine first day at Oregon City store. I get the email flier, so was ahead of the game as most were. I sent that email flier to several friends, and a couple went up to pick some up for the rest of us.
They said they only had a couple left when we got ours. I went back a little later to get another one, and they were all gone. so yes, they went FAST.... I got put on a list that first day, and haven't gotten another one yet.
Yes, I have heard a lot of the stories why they haven't gotten them in yet. But one manager at the Tigard store told me that they did give out a few rain checks, and they were NOT suppose to, but had to honor those first. So the ones that got the rain checks were pretty much guarantied a rifle. I assume the other stores did the same.

I just wish I would have gotten another one the same day.... They are a SWEET little rifle.... and my youngest just loves it.... :s0155: ;) ...

Stay Safe

Latest story on the VK-22s from a Manager is all the stores have handed out RAIN CHECKS, more than they can cover, long ago and there is NO LIST.

So fun to be lied to and getting the run around.

I will be glad when Cabelas opens thats for sure.

Yeah, I was looking at the LPK in mine yesterday, and I'm thinking I'll replace it with a better kit... but the $300 price tag on this is STILL excellent, I saw the uppers going for over $350 by themselves just late last year.

Are the lowers aluminum like the add says ?

Hard for me to believe anything the add says. With the whole ''no rain checks'' thing and all.

I guess the "word" is they are supposed to get 30 at each store "sometime." Dunno when. They we supposedly shipped Thursday. I've been #11 on Delta Parks list since 2 days after the ad came out. They gave me a rain check for mine.

Are the lowers aluminum like the add says ?

Hard for me to believe anything the add says. With the whole ''no rain checks'' thing and all.

Yes, its a full on complete MilSpec lower, although the LPK is not your "average looking" LPK... the hammer and internals are "silver" and not "phosphate" coated, but you can EASILY run a different upper on it regardless. The upper on the VK-22 is a poly/composite.. not an issue for 22LR, since all the "contact parts" are metal, and the bolt is recoil operated and doesn't actually slide back and forth in the upper like a "big boy" upper does.

Yes, its a full on complete MilSpec lower, although the LPK is not your "average looking" LPK... the hammer and internals are "silver" and not "phosphate" coated, but you can EASILY run a different upper on it regardless. The upper on the VK-22 is a poly/composite.. not an issue for 22LR, since all the "contact parts" are metal, and the bolt is recoil operated and doesn't actually slide back and forth in the upper like a "big boy" upper does.

Thanks for the info stomper. Nice to know.
Mabey I can get in on the next sale now that I know the rules.
If the guy at the counter tells me its first come first serve and just call everyday around 1 and 3. I will say BS give me a rain check I dont care what your add says. LOL

Just putting this out there, but anybody that didn't get the chance to pick up one of the 22lr AR's I have decided to sell my new and unfired one. It is posted in the rifle section.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top