JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Galil is an amazing gun, I have one. The Golani is like anything else put put by CAI they are hit or miss. There are tons of thread online about them. I have had decent luck with CAI stuff but also paid the right price for the stuff. Make sure the price you pay is low enough you can live with the waste of money or the cost to make it work right.

I wouldn't trade mine off. Had her for years and NEVER a glitch. A little heavy for a .223, but that said, she handles well. There are those that take a kick at the Golani when we go shooting,, until they shoot it. Never had an issue with ammo, regardless what you feed it. Mine at least, was put together right the first time. And I also own many of the top tier weapons, and wouldn't turn my nose up at this unit for a rugged, drag through the stuff go to shooter. Just my 2 cents, John. PS, if you want to sale it,, PM me!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top