JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I drove by yesterday around 2pm (grand opening was at 4pm). The parking lot was...well not full of cars...but PEOPLE. There must have been close to 2,000 people waiting for the doors to open.

I'm heading over there later this morning to check things out....I'll post when I get back.

A buddy and I went yesterday evening. What a zoo! Nice store, but you really couldn't get to anything without waiting 20 minutes, or shoving your way through (not my style, but evidently totally okay with most people). Prices on some non-sale items was around 10% higher than Bimart. Some good sale prices, and saw some things you can't get locally at the other stores. Very nice selection of guns, and decent prices on them too.

I will shop there for stuff I can't get from locally owned stores, but I'll still give my money to the locals when they have what I need.

Just got back....Mr. B hit it right....what a ZOO. Way too crowded for me. Sale prices were nice, but most items I was interested in (ammo) they were out. Did pick up some Amer Eagle .223 for $5.99.

I'd wait a couple of weeks for things to calm down a bit.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top