Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

closed

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by skydiver, May 4, 2011.

1. skydiver

skydiver Sandy,OR Well-Known Member

closed

2. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

where is the Grand opening ad I don't see it on Cabela's web site.

3. theflyguy

theflyguy Beaverton, Oregon Member

I drove by yesterday around 2pm (grand opening was at 4pm). The parking lot was...well not full of cars...but PEOPLE. There must have been close to 2,000 people waiting for the doors to open.

I'm heading over there later this morning to check things out....I'll post when I get back.

4. Mr.B

Mr.B Hippyville Active Member

A buddy and I went yesterday evening. What a zoo! Nice store, but you really couldn't get to anything without waiting 20 minutes, or shoving your way through (not my style, but evidently totally okay with most people). Prices on some non-sale items was around 10% higher than Bimart. Some good sale prices, and saw some things you can't get locally at the other stores. Very nice selection of guns, and decent prices on them too.

I will shop there for stuff I can't get from locally owned stores, but I'll still give my money to the locals when they have what I need.

5. theflyguy

theflyguy Beaverton, Oregon Member

Just got back....Mr. B hit it right....what a ZOO. Way too crowded for me. Sale prices were nice, but most items I was interested in (ammo) they were out. Did pick up some Amer Eagle .223 for $5.99.

I'd wait a couple of weeks for things to calm down a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.