Oregon Rifleworks
Sporting Systems
Low Price Guns
Southwest Firearms Forum
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
RifleClass.com
Gun Deals
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
do you still have the 7mm rem magnum please leave your number or i will give mine my little brother want to buy a rifle for hunting this year 360-721-4190

OP
Will_Power
Reactions
do you still have the 7mm rem magnum please leave your number or i will give mine my little brother want to buy a rifle for hunting this year 360-721-4190

If you're in Washington, then we'll have to transfer through a FFL.

Last edited:
OP
Will_Power
Reactions
I'm now willing to trade for a Remington or Savage short action, or Mauser-action in .473 bolt face (.308 case derivatives). Rifle only, no scope.

OP
Will_Power
Reactions
Still looking to sell or trade for a Remington, Savage, or (possibly) Mauser in short action .473 bolt face (.308 case derivatives).

OP
Will_Power
Reactions
How does it shoot? how is the bore?
My apologies about the late reply, CMAC.
Have only run about three boxes of ammo through the rifle, but haven't experienced a problem at all with it. Bore seems good. It's not brand new, but no signs of major erosion or whatnot from what I can tell.

do u want to trade for a almost new mathiews compound bow all set up with case and aarows
Only willing to trade for what I've mentioned, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online