Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Closed

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by desmocorse996, Feb 20, 2011.

1. desmocorse996

desmocorse996 Vancouver, WA Member

Gen 3 Glock 22 with factory night sights, grip plug, and friction tape grip. Several factory 15 round magazines and 1000 rounds of FMJ in a metal NATO ammo can.
    The gun is in nearly new condition - about 500 rounds through it. I have the original case with magazine loader, manual, etc.

Why do I want to sell/trade: I am exploring trade options since I am bored with this pistol and rarely shoot it. My wife doesn't care for it. I am moving toward metal frame pistols.

Cash price:

I am more interested in a trade - I won't sell the ammo or mags unless the pistol is gone first.

-Glock 22 - $500.00.
    -Magazines $25.00 each x 7 (I may have more - have to dig them out to be sure). Ammo - $245.00 with NATO steel ammo can. (I have several boxes or more of various HP's that I will throw in for the right deal.)

What I am interested in:

-PSL Rifle
    -Ruger Mini 30
    -Bulgarian (CAI) AK-74 clone with mags and fair trade of ammo for mine.
    -AR in 5.45x39 or 5.56
    -Not interested in pistols, Hi-points, 91/30's, or shotguns.

WA Resident with CCW only or will transfer through an FFL on your dime.

(I will add photos within the next couple of days if there is any interest. If I don't sell it, I really don't care as it will go back in the safe - just bored and looking for something different.)

2. DeletedUser1

DeletedUser1 Member

you might want to move or change the thread heading to handgun classifieds

3. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Moved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.