JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
-Buy and break in some expensive comfy shoes.
-Don't pick up anything (literature, posters, mags, etc) It will get heavy.
-Plan on walking for 8 hours per day for 4 days. I heard that if you walk down every aisle and row it's like 30 miles or something.
-What you see there often times never goes to market.
-Don't touch the ACR rifles, or they will break.
-It's not a gun show, so you may grab the guns, rack the guns, dry-fire the guns, etc
-Try not to bump into other dudes while walking because you are looking at the bikini girls.
-No photography allowed (some people do it anyway) I do it, but I am a rule-breaker by nature.

It's pretty fun, but can get tedious. It's a good place for dealers to do their yearly buy-ins.

Went back in 2003 and 2004 when I worked for a locat outdoor products manufacturer. It was awesome to say the least. Everything Coctailer mentioned in right on. Except I didnt have a camera. Have fun...

Gehrheart,

Funny you should mention SEMA. That's another dream of mine along with going to CES.

I have a relative who just got back from SEMA. He was invited by a friend of Shelby and got to visit his factory. He said the show and Shelby's place was amazing.

I don't know what Heli-Expo is, but it sounds cool too!

I will report when I get back - with sore feet and a happy smile!

Think SEMA but for helicopters :D

I went to the Shot Show once MANY years ago when it was in Dallas. I was working the Hodgdon booth at the time. It was a much smaller show then. The booth right behind us was an outfit that made diaphram turkey calls and I remember 3 days of listening to these guys working these calls. I now realize why people like to kill turkeys. :s0114:

What coctailer said, stay in a decent hotel-no bedbugs, stay away from the strip bars unless you have permission, try to go to the shoot days to try out stuff, and be patient. I'll be there with a video crew, so a media pass is great.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top