Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

closed

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by skydiver, Feb 15, 2009.

1. skydiver

skydiver Sandy,OR Well-Known Member

closed

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  2. holypaper

holypaper unincorporated King County, WA New Member

The COOLEST way to upload photos is to register at photobucket.com (it's free) and upload to that site first (there are other sites; I'm most familiar with photobucket). Photobucket will automatically assign a URL to your photo. It will appear when you rest your cursor over the photo you want to use. Use the address to the right of the words "direct link". Copy that address, and paste it into the text box for this forum. That way, your photo will appear opened in your post.

3. pr787lv

pr787lv somewhere in the NW Member

holypaper's method works and is cheap, but it is not real "uploading".

Skydiver, if you become a supporter, then, you can upload and have your own cool avatar like my "chupacabra" :rofl1:

To become a supporter, click here. You can become a supportter with only $10/6mo, and you will get up to 5Mbytes for your attachments, and up to 200 private messages.

4. pr787lv

pr787lv somewhere in the NW Member

I am 51, and I learned to fly single engine airplanes in my late forties. I know what you are talking about! :)

Give it a try; it is not as hard as it seems. At least, if you make a mistake, you do not end up like ground beef.