JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
What length barrel? Referenced item shows 18.5", but they also had a 24"

Checkered stocks? Again, available both ways.

Is this a newer style with the hammer block safety?

Freeing up some space and raising funds for a Hornady AP press so this one needs a new home. $600 obo or trade.

For those who like pictures click this, <broken link removed>

Any firearm related trades considered but don't get offended if I am not interested.

I've got a 03A3 springfield (Remington) and a 1917 Eddeystone, both still full military configuration I'd trade. I'll be at the Albany rifle range this coming Sunday. You can call me at 425-335-5176 or cell 425-870-0193 Mike

I'm interested in purchasing this for a deer rifle, but I'm unclear on the law for my situation: I'm a resident of Montana but visiting Washington for a couple weeks. Do you know if we can still legally do the transfer (I'm legal to own firearms--over 21 and no crimes etc so that wouldn't be an issue)? I'd be willing to drive to your location to pick it up if that makes any difference.

I'm interested in purchasing this for a deer rifle, but I'm unclear on the law for my situation: I'm a resident of Montana but visiting Washington for a couple weeks. Do you know if we can still legally do the transfer (I'm legal to own firearms--over 21 and no crimes etc so that wouldn't be an issue)? I'd be willing to drive to your location to pick it up if that makes any difference.

You'd have to go through an FFL if you are not an Oregon resident. Maybe one of the FFLs on this site could assist you, but everything here is done with strict adherence to applicable gun laws. Good luck.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.