Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Closed

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by jkraig, Feb 19, 2010.

1. jkraig

jkraig West Linn, Oregon New Member

Closed

2. dilleybilly

dilleybilly Forest Grove Member

do you have a cash price

3. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

So what do you consider to be a "nice pistol or revolver" that is worth $285?

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24614

Also is there something wrong with this gun? According to your transaction review you purchased this gun 1 day before you put it for sale on here. Just curious :huh::huh::huh:

4. jkraig

Nothing wrong at all. Haven't you ever purchased something and then changed your mind. It seemed like a good deal and a nice gun which it is. Looking for a pistol my son would like better than this rifle. Yes , I bought this from theduke a few days ago and my son didn't like it.

I would expect better behavior from a moderator of the site, rather than to come on here and trash my thread.:huh:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2010
  5. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Well I know that theduke was hesitant to sell it to him, but JKraig told him it was for his kids.

6. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

I don't see any trashing going on, I'm just asking legitimate questions from a buyers perspective.

Just wondering what kind of trades you were looking for in the value of the gun, and if there was something wrong with a gun that was being flipped so fast. I'm sure these are questions that any buyer on here has.

7. jkraig

You knew exactly what you were doing or you wouldn't have posted the price and link to the ad. Someone finally got a good deal that you didn't beat them to. You know exactly what the gun is worth. I'm sure you have a blue book right in front of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.