JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
So what do you consider to be a "nice pistol or revolver" that is worth $285?

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24614

Also is there something wrong with this gun? According to your transaction review you purchased this gun 1 day before you put it for sale on here. Just curious :huh::huh::huh:

Nothing wrong at all. Haven't you ever purchased something and then changed your mind. It seemed like a good deal and a nice gun which it is. Looking for a pistol my son would like better than this rifle. Yes , I bought this from theduke a few days ago and my son didn't like it.

I would expect better behavior from a moderator of the site, rather than to come on here and trash my thread.:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Get your hands on one of the most sought after 22 rifles. Beautiful condition with very few rounds throught it. Comes with everthing that came from the factory including a Tasco Pronghorn scope.

Looking to trade for a nice pistol or revolver.

503-351-7812...................Located In West Linn, OR off I-205 @ Exit #6 (Willamette/10th St. Exit)

Key Features:
* MSRP Starting at $607.00
* Smooth classic side action
* Handles 22 Short, 22 Long, and 22 Long-Rifle cartridges
* High-gloss American walnut stock and fore-end with cut checkering
* Tubular magazine fed that will hold 15-20 rounds
* Richly blued carbon-steel barrel
* Adjustable iron sights for open sight plinking and grooved receiver for scope mounts for precision shooting with optics
* Receiver grooved for scope mounts for precision shooting with optics

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/rimfire/model-572/model-572-bdl-fieldmaster.aspx

So what do you consider to be a "nice pistol or revolver" that is worth $285?

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24614

Also is there something wrong with this gun? According to your transaction review you purchased this gun 1 day before you put it for sale on here. Just curious :huh::huh::huh:

Well I know that theduke was hesitant to sell it to him, but JKraig told him it was for his kids.

Nothing wrong at all. Haven't you ever purchased something and then changed your mind. It seemed like a good deal and a nice gun which it is. Looking for a pistol my son would like better than this rifle. Yes , I bought this from Dan a few days ago and my son didn't like it.

I would expect better behavior from a moderator of the site, rather than to come on here and trash my thread.:huh:

I don't see any trashing going on, I'm just asking legitimate questions from a buyers perspective.

Just wondering what kind of trades you were looking for in the value of the gun, and if there was something wrong with a gun that was being flipped so fast. I'm sure these are questions that any buyer on here has.

I don't see any trashing going on, I'm just asking legitimate questions from a buyers perspective.

Just wondering what kind of trades you were looking for in the value of the gun, and if there was something wrong with a gun that was being flipped so fast. I'm sure these are questions that any buyer on here has.

You knew exactly what you were doing or you wouldn't have posted the price and link to the ad. Someone finally got a good deal that you didn't beat them to. You know exactly what the gun is worth. I'm sure you have a blue book right in front of you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.