JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gen 3 Glock 19 with Ameriglo night sights. Rond count is unknown. Was carried, a lot. Switched to a 26. Shoots like a Glock. This is sitting in the safe pretty much. Doesn't see much range time anymore. Comes with 1 magazine. No box.

Cash only, price is firm. 420

FTF Hillsboro area only.

CHL preferred.

Thanks for looking!

Reno911

grq4_136_u8xye.jpg

Thank you popper for officially crapping on my sale thread.

Nothing like a rug, am I right.

Thank you popper for officially crapping on my sale thread.

Nothing like a rug, am I right.

With all the requests for a picture; homosexual comments from closet queens about an inanimate object; pictures of fatboy dragging rug; your hostility; it just is too much to keep up with and reminds me of why i dumped this website pile a long time ago...i'm outta here, you can have your little adult adolescent club.

With all the requests for a picture; homosexual comments from closet queens about an inanimate object; pictures of fatboy dragging rug; your hostility; it just is too much to keep up with and reminds me of why i dumped this website pile a long time ago...i'm outta here, you can have your little adult adolescent club.

Good riddance. You can drag your lack of intelligence out of here with you (like a rug)

@ Reno911, GLWS!!! Cheers!

The thread crapping continues...

Hopefully he is gone for good. To a land where a crazy dude who can afford to purchase an authentic, rare, probably an actually expensive rug, can't afford a Glock. Smells like the sketchiest form of crap.

To think I thought he was trolling at first. Dude was real.

I'm going to close this thread and start another. I think this one is officially ruined.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.