JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The prices at roseburg gun shop are completely ridiculous anyway. They actually had a model 29 not too long ago for $500 or $550, but it had the longer barrel, and there was almost no blueing left on it.

The last 6 or 7 new guns I bought were all from portland or philomath for that very reason. Even with the lousy gas mileage that my vehicle gets, I still save $20-$100+ by heading north, and the service is the same if not better, and there's a better selection too. I will never buy another new gun from any shop in the roseburg or coos bay areas again.

I bought a brand new 629 5" full underlug from keith's sporting goods up in gresham earlier this year for $769, and other than having that hideous lock on the side of it, it's the niced handgun I've ever owned. The trigger pull (especially in DA) on the 29-2 I have for sale is still better than my new 629, but for me, the 5" handles way better, the hogue monogrips fit my hands better, and I shoot better with the 629 than I do the 29. The wood grips on the 29 aren't comfortable to shoot with at all. The pachmyrs were on it when I got it, and they do help some with the recoil, but I've got small hands and they don't fit as good. If I was to start shooting that one a lot again, I'd put some of the hogue monogrips on that one as well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.