JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a ruger sr22 with all the factory stuffs,100% reliable. I have 3 so I can move one. 300. Second is a Beretta bobcat with laser grips, extra mags, holsters, case. Looking for 325 on her. Hell the gips cost me over 200! I can send pics to emails or phones. These look like they should or I would post pics with add.

I have a ruger sr22 with all the factory stuffs,100% reliable. I have 3 so I can move one. 300. Second is a Beretta bobcat with laser grips, extra mags, holsters, case. Looking for 325 on her. Hell the gips cost me over 200! I can send pics to emails or phones. These look like they should or I would post pics with add.

SVT-ROY,
"After numerous requests for you to call me (with cell phone number provider), and your apparent refusal to commit to meeting me in Tigard; and lack of response to my pm's requesting a meeting or call; I am formally withdrawing my my 6-16-13 offer to take it at your requested price. I do not understand why you would not sell this to me but I am moving on at this point."
This message was also sent to you by PM
Wes

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.