JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What kind of barrel? Why trying to stay local? If the barrel's off action "local" opens up some. In that area Tornado Tech is who I'd beg to do the work.

Looking for someone in the Portland area to shorten a riffle barrel.
I would appreciate a name or a number.

Thanks. Pete

What kind of barrel? Why trying to stay local? If the barrel's off action "local" opens up some. In that area Tornado Tech is who I'd beg to do the work.

Except the TT website states "NOTE: Due to the huge influx of work, and in order to keep our turn-around times as low as possible, until further notice will are NOT accepting rifle barrels. "

Hey guys ..... Thanks for the responses.
I didnt know GB Clack does that kind of work.
I will check them out and report back.

There is a guy with a lathe and plenty of experience here on this web site. Look for his threads.

Screen name: gophishhh

He lives in OR (south of Portland).

He does work mostly on Ruger 10/22 barrels. He even put threads on mine at a very resonable price. Drop him a PM.

Aloha, Mark

Every time I see a thread with a barrel shortening theme I think of Randy Weaver, his wife, his kids, his dogs, and I cringe. I can't help you.

There's nothing illegal about barrel shortening. Just have to make sure your tape measure doesn't have an inch or two missing from the end.

Did you ever wonder why so many barrel lengths, in shorter barrels, are always 1/2" or more than the legal minimum?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top