JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Please send PMs if interested, preferably with an email address so I can get back to you quicker. For some reason this week I am having issues connecting to this site. It is the only site that I cannot access through my Comast internet, and have not been able to successfully troubleshoot it yet.

Folks, The ad is "WTT," not "WTS." That is why I am not posting prices. I don't want to sell. I don't want $US, $CA, Euros, Yuan, or any other currencies. Please, if you PM me and ask for pics or more info please let me know what you have that is on my "want list." Thanks.

Trades, huh? There is some fellow with a $2500 laptop floating around here......:s0114:

Instead of a silly laptop I wish he would offer me a nice hardtop BMW convertible for my MAK90. I know it isn't on my offical "want list" but I would make an exception in that case.

Anyone who sent a PM to me in the last day or two, and did not get a response, please try re-sending. I received several automated "box full" emails, but from what I could tell there still should have been room to receive them. I answer all PMs. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.