JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont know what you have but you have in my opinion a better chance of getting what you are asking then at a gun shop - they have to make a profit which means you get less for your pistol. See what other guns in like condition are going for and price accordinly not what you bought it for - my quess is you might be high. JMO

James Ruby

Most people want to see a picture of the pistol that might help.

If its not selling for the price you want, its probably priced too high for the current market.

Personally I wouldn't take it to any pawn or gun shop...you'd make more selling it on NWFA even if you dropped the price $100.

Keith

Pawn shops will attempt to steal it from you. Decide for yourself exactly how low your price can go, open up your ad to "OBO" and post good pictures. Treat every offer as it will be the only offer, work with the person to get you close to your lowest price you can accept. If that dosen't work, IMHO Gun Broker in Clackamas generally will offer the best fair price on your gun, maybe a little more if you are trying to use it to trade for something they have....

Just my 2 cents.....

Usually a pawn shop will give you less than 1/3rd of what they can sell it for. Even a gun shop might only go to ½ the selling price.
There's one shop here in Vancouver that contacted me via PM here after I mentioned I might want to sell a shotgun. Told me if I got tired of trying to sell to the "amateurs" on the NWFA site to bring it to them!!
Since I got that from them I refuse to ever do business with them for anything.

Since you asked for advice:

-Post good pictures.
-Compare your price with similar models on GunBroker.com
-Just because you "want" to get a certain price doesn't mean you will get it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top