JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm letting this go cheap to pick something else up from a seller who is moving, once that sells I'll be putting the price back up. Unfired rifle cost $600, Stock was $300 +, Bipod $100 and some change, rail was $100 +, sling and swivels another $30, ammo $50.

Do you still have the original stock? What about the box & paperwork? Is this a package deal, or would you be willing to sell it without the rail & bipod?

No I don't the original Hogue stock is worthless IMHO, as soon as you put any weight on the fore end it touches the barrel, they warp and they're too flexible. Nor do I have the box or the manual. If you don't want the bi-pod or rail I will knock off $50.

thats a nice rifle, im gonna throw my hk usp tactical possibly for sale on here and if i move it fairly quick ill be hitting you up. unless you are interested in a high end pistol.

I've got one of these <broken link removed> for trade if you're interested. Mine is used but in great shape, have a brand new Larue QD mount for it still in the wrapper. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

I've got one of these <broken link removed> for trade if you're interested. Mine is used but in great shape, have a brand new Larue QD mount for it still in the wrapper. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

I'm only interested in what is on my trade list, thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.