JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Stoeger 12ga Coach Gun Supreme. 20" Nickel barrels and nickel reciever, 3" chambers, and what they call AA Grade wood (walnut?).
The Supreme model has screw in chokes (compatible with; Winchoke, Browning Invector, Weatherby, and Mossberg 500), comes with improved cylinder and modified, and factory choke wrench.
I've added a Limbsaver recoil pad and stainless sling studs.
Also comes with;
new ballistic nylon soft case (just big enough to hold gun when broken down),
two A-Zoom snap caps,
one 2rd black leather belt slide ammo carrier (made by A.E. Nelson),
12rds 3" 00 buck,
10rds Brenneke 3" Black Magic Slugs,
15rds Winchester 2-3/4" slugs,
75rds #6 shot,
75rds #7-1/2 shot.

I got it new about a year ago. It works great and is in great condition. I've put, 50rds #6 shot, 3rds 3" 00 buck and 5rds 2-3/4" slugs through it.
Since my last shoulder surgery, I've found I don't care for the recoil of a 12ga anymore. Besides 20ga is plenty for grouse!

Selling for $450, firm.
(Costs $400-$425 new, if you can find one. Plus you get $200 dollars in extras. This has only been shot once, with 58 rounds total. It's well epuiped and ready to go.)

TRADES...
Stainless Savage in .308 with detatchable magazine and accu-trigger.

Or...

CZ Bobwhite or comperable in 20ga. I can add cash for this.

Sorry no pics, my almost smart phone won't post. I can text pics, but my camera stinks.
FTF Wa. Res. only.

Last Edited:
Does it look like this Beauty...
coach_supreme_large_nickel.jpg

would you sell it without the ammo,and for how much?
thanks

also,I have a 12 guage uplander with I believe 26" barrels.I know you wanted a 20,but if nothing comes along I believe the longer barrels/heavier gun might just work for you.
Now,if ur gonna shoot slugs,all bets on that are off. LOL
Let me know if you'd want to work a trade.We coould meet somewhere if you wanted to shoot mine before deciding.
just a thought

Sorry Throckmorton, if I stick with 12 gauge, I'll keep this. I'm still pretty fond of it.
Give me some time to see if I get any trades. If no action, we'll talk, ok? I wont break it up or take lower offers until I talk to you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.