JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's a video we made with a quick, operator view comparison of several popular rifle optics.

Any input, thoughts or desires on a more thorough comparison between particular models or scenarios is encouraged and would be entertained and produced if practical.

Thanks,
Mark

[video=youtube_share;liTvazJQAhE]http://youtu.be/liTvazJQAhE[/video]

I dig the gizmotron2000majiggy (or whatever you called it) - and I'm glad you guys are doing this. Really shows what's what, especially in the "budget" optic field. Couldn't quite bring myself to drop $600 on the used Aimpoint at the gunshop for my wife's AR, so after examining a lot of the ~$200 red dots, I got her the Redfield Counterstrike because it was waaay clearer than the Vortex Strikefire or Sparc, and the Refield appeared to be far, far more rugged and well put together than the Vortex stuff. The exposed wires on the rheostat on the Vortex sights turned me off. Seems like they'll easily be broken. The other thing tick in Redfield's corner is that if I need warranty fix - I can drive to Beaverton and drop it off instead of shipping it to BFE and waiting god knows how long.

The only thing missing from your lineup in the popular budget sights anyway, was the Bushnell Trophy.

Keep the vids coming guys. Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads