JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ready to get the ball rolling on a can for a 300 blk pistol. Giving myself 48 hours.

Short, light and durable are the goals. Extra modularity is a bonus.

I've narrowed it down to a Sandman K and a Rugged Radiant...leaning towards the Rugged.
Given whats in stock that I've looked into, these are the ones I'm ready to go with.

Thoughts and good alternatives?

Those are not the first two that come to mind but would work.

- Deadair Wolfman: Great 300Blk can and top of the pack as a sub gun can if suppressed 9mm is in your future.
- Deadair Nomad 30: Great at nothing but good on lots of calibers
- Deadair Nomad L: Would be super quite with 300Blk, great centerfire rifle can all the way up to the magnums
- YHM Resonator or Resonator K: Great budget option, should see availability improving soon as they were shut down for Covid19 for a while
- Rex Silentium is starting to get some market traction and has a lot of support on ARFCOM
- Rugged makes great can's but the Radiant isn't what jumps out at me as a 300 blk can
- SiCo, I am not a SiCo fan boy but lots of folks love them and they make a can for every use it seems like.
- CGS is pricey but top notch stuff if one of their can's meets your needs
- Q makes some great options for 300Blk as they should with the Honey Badger

Light and durable are typically opposing forces in the silencer world. Depending on your definition of durability.

Have you been around or shot a "K" configuration can? Most people have unreasonable expectations out of this size can when it comes to sound reduction.

Is this a first suppressor purchase or are you just adding another can?

Ready to get the ball rolling on a can for a 300 blk pistol. Giving myself 48 hours.

Short, light and durable are the goals. Extra modularity is a bonus.

I've narrowed it down to a Sandman K and a Rugged Radiant...leaning towards the Rugged.
Given whats in stock that I've looked into, these are the ones I'm ready to go with.

Thoughts and good alternatives?

GOOD LUCK!!!

Have you been around or shot a "K" configuration can? Most people have unreasonable expectations out of this size can when it comes to sound reduction.

I have not, but that was my suspicion. I think I have already decided on the radiant
It should work great for subs in short configuration. Long for use on a different host...or supers

Look forward to a future report on the Radiant. I got one on my short list for a dedicated hunting rifle suppressor.

I would encourage you to watch a couple video's of the Nomad 30 shooting 300 blackout subs. That was my first thought when I read your post.

Energetic Armament VOX should be worth a look also on 300 Blk.
The Sandman K is not very impressive on much of anything, it is just too small.
The Q Trash Panda or Half Nelson is worth a look for sure.

I have an AAC-7.62SD on my 300 blk pistol (8.5") as well as my Ruger American AR mag 300blk. The AR pistol seems disappointing for sound reduction until someone else shoots it and you get away from the gas blow back. The Ruger bolt action is impressively quiet. I'm moving away from AR's as a platform for suppressors as the gas in my eyes even with glasses is no fun. Just food for thought. @BPOR11 , I'm not sure where Hippyville is but, if you're near me you can shoot mine in the back yard just to try. The AAC is a dated design that's heavy but just plain works.

Thanks for all the suggestions...I appreciate the input. I went with the Radiant.

Q's Trash Panda was appealing to me and might have gone with it if it was in stock.

I gave it an extra day just to be sure and they almost sold out on me! I think it should be a solid pick

Look forward to a future report on the Radiant. I got one on my short list for a dedicated hunting rifle suppressor.

They're sayin 6-10 months...you can come hear for yourself!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top