JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an old single shot shotgun that has the word clipper on one side and right behind the trigger guard and the numbers 5198. I can't find any information on it. Thanks for the help.

Many single shot shotguns were marketed under different names , but built by the same company and sold as inexpensive "store brand " guns in the late 19th and early 20th century.
Maybe this is the case with your shotgun.

Pictures would be a big help here...especially of any markings , dates , addresses etc...
Andy

Yep, Pictures do say a 1,000 words. I've got a .410ga. SxS from the 1920 and the only thing I can find out is it belonged to my Grand Father who passed away in 1935. But it's a Keeper for sure.

Many single shot shotguns were marketed under different names , but built by the same company and sold as inexpensive "store brand " guns in the late 19th and early 20th century.
Maybe this is the case with your shotgun.

Pictures would be a big help here...especially of any markings , dates , addresses etc...
Andy
I believe you're referring to HD Fulsom & Co.. I thought they imported those guns from Belgium and Spain.
In those days, guns from those countries were known (mostly) for their poor copies and frequent use of Damascus barrels.

Dean

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads