JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Clinton sources say that new gun control laws will be a central issue in her speech tomorrow night, accepting the nomination of the Democratic Party.

Hillary is not going to back down on gun control. It will be one of the fundamental issues that she will run on.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/gun-control-democrats.html?_r=0

She says that new gun laws will protect Americans from gun violence, and also help prevent terrorism, like the attack on the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, FL.

Here is a photo of her visiting the Pulse Nightclub last week.

28hulse-master768.jpg

Last Edited:
It really galls me that she and other Antigunners are now using the threat of terrorism as justification for our nation needing an "Assault Weapons" ban. She wants to keep these guns out of the hands of "terrorists". It is her answer for Islamic and other forms of terrorism.

But who will she actually take the guns away from? Answer: The American people.

It really galls me that she and other Antigunners are now using the threat of terrorism as justification for our nation needing an "Assault Weapons" ban. She wants to keep these guns out of the hands of "terrorists". It is her answer for Islamic and other forms of terrorism.

But who will she actually take the guns away from? Answer: The American people.
Yeah I just see the terrorists as they line up to sneak into America piling their guns up 'cause those guns are now illegal.
Or the ones already here suddenly getting a different gun because the one that they had is on a "No No" list.
I'm sure that is what will happen if we have a ban. LOL
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top