JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Hill on Hillary: Australia's forced buy-back 'worth looking at'

The Hill reported Friday afternoon that Democrat front-runner Hillary Rodham Clinton has apparently doubled down on her gun control mantra by telling an audience in New Hampshire earlier in the day that Australia's forced "buy back" of civilian firearms "is worth looking at."

<broken link removed>

:s0140:

Whatever.... "forced buyback" LOL

That means selling your freedom for a Starbucks gift card. Wonder how many of those gift cards I can get for turning in BB guns?

They're liberals. Not like they would know the difference.

It might have worked (not really) in Australia. I have a feeling the response here would be somewhat less receptive. I hope this increasingly anti-gun posturing by the Hillary gets her nasty butt flushed right out of consideration. She's stepping on more toes that she can count.

Forced buy back?!
My firearms are not for sale, my freedom and patriotism does not have a price, but I'm sure I will have to pay one someday.

Someone should tell Clinton that we have something called a constitution, in which we have the right to keep and bear arms .

Last Edited:
10593136_782489538459483_4903485885924945506_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep that one going Hillary... you are on to something... a political cliff.

Never mind the math behind it either. Let's say those automatic thingies, we have 200 million of. On average the cost would be between 500-1000$ per piece. 100b$-200b$. That's a lot of money. Quod erat demonstrandum: advocat non calculat.

Last Edited:
Keep that one going Hillary... you are on to something... a political cliff.

Never mind the math behind it either. Let's say those automatic thingies, we have 200 million of. On average the cost would be between 500-1000$ per piece. 100b$-200b$. That's a lot of money. Quod erat demonstrandum: advocat non calculat.

They won't pay you squat, they will take it off the taxes you owe.

They won't pay you squat, they will take it off the taxes you owe.

And they certainly won't pay you/credit you what they're actually worth. I'm guessing you'd be lucky to get 25-50% of the actual value. I would suspect massive rebellion, perhaps not in the form of shots fired, but in the way of will not comply. Even Australia has had trouble getting people to comply. I recent estimate I read was that, conservatively, "hundreds of thousands" refused to register their guns.

Hillary learned nothing from her and bills efforts to take guns from the people in waco, nor did she understand it was the Clintons actions that got the Murrah building bombed in OKC.

However I am sure she is confident to pull it off after her Arab spring in the middle east.

So what I heard her say was that she would buy my old gun, so I could go out and buy a brand new gun and help stimulate the economy.

It is unbelievable that almost half of American voters are
"Ready for Hillary".
We have to get all gun owners to vote for the republican candidate.
No matter who he or she is. We must defeat these liberal idiots.

So what I heard her say was that she would buy my old gun, so I could go out and buy a brand new gun and help stimulate the economy.
Only problem will be the gun they allow you to buy costs many thousands of dollars. It does come with a watch though. Don't worry about the way it looks, it's "Smart".
upload_2015-10-16_18-30-1.png

We need to buy the election, just like the old days.
How about a brick of .22lr ammo for every Republican candidate vote.
That will get them into the voting booth.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top