Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Clinton admits where he screwed up

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by dobanion, Sep 27, 2009.

1. dobanion

dobanion North Portland, Oregon Member

2. eriknemily

eriknemily Tillamook County (Cheese!) Member

Yeah it kinda sounds that way. I also like the line where he says, in reference to the current adminisatrations actions thus far,
    I might have taken it a bit out of context but..... that just give me more journalistic credibility.... right:bluelaugh::bluelaugh:

3. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

He's right, taking on the gun lobby was stupid, taking on Lewinski was stupid, cutting the military by half was stupid, and on and on. Vast right wing conspiracy, vast left wing conspiracy, think that's a wash at best.

4. dario541

dario541 medford, or 97504 Member

Although I can't cite the date right now, I did read in the Cleveland (Ohio) Plain Dealer (newspaper) that Clinton admitted that Democrats lost control of the Housa and Senate in 1994 due to their push for gun control. That is the reason that the party is laying low on the gun issue. But my belief is that they are just dormant, not dead! I hope I am wrong! After all, there are plenty of other things to worry about right now!

5. torpedoman

torpedoman land of corrupt politicians Member

yea it is o.k. to sell your grandchildren into slavery to pay for their projects, but stupid to take on the gun lobby.

6. Hawaiian

Hawaiian Tigard Oregon Well-Known Member

7. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

No, they shouldn't be doing either but obama will do both if given the chance.

8. zeezee

zeezee nowheresville Member

Watch out, uncle o ain't stupid and believe me he is coming after your firearms, the controls may be hidden in this health care bill that none of our congress has read yet but he will come and he will take them. Three plus years until we get our country back, and in those three years this a__ __le has the power to destroy our country. IMPEACH OBAMA!

9. dario541

dario541 medford, or 97504 Member

The United Nations should be called "The United Dictators" because the vast majority of nations are dictatorships which grind their citizens under their heels. Some examples: China, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Iran (where the spirit of Hitler is alive and well), Lybia and on and on. The United Dictators has decreed that ALL OF THE WORLD'S CITIZENS SHOULD BE DISARMED! A United Dictators' anti-gun squad will be coming to your town someday. Count on it and decide NOW what you will do!!!

10. JumpWing

JumpWing NK WA Member

A government is not some mysterious and even-handed entity that acts on its own; it is a collection of people who have all the same faults as every other human on the planet: greed, ambition, ego, lust for power, self-absorption, and so on.

As long as people have faults, and as long as governments are made up of people, all of our rights are in jeopardy. The price of freedom is vigilance. There are few "lessons learned" that stay learned as time goes on and new generations replace the old. You can bet that the 2A will not stand unchallenged for very long. It doesn't survive because it's a right, it survives because people continually stand up for it.

The AWB debacle was a lost battle, not a lost war.