JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
howdy

gonna be dinking around at rocky butte tomorrow. my climbing partners work, and i have the day off... so no partner, but i'm going anyway. i'll see who's down there or maybe just TR solo all by my lonesome

i love meeting new gun-loving climbers... so if any of you NWFA guys happen to climb and happen to have tomorrow off, shoot me a text 503-threetwoseven-4244

looking to TR some .9-.10+ routes, maybe lead some .7-.8 sport routes. i don't do any trad, but you're welcome to bring your rack and let me use it. :-D

well i never made it out today.. still putting together a guidebook. going tomorrow instead, and the invite still stands..!

nothing very original, but i do hope it'll be comprehensive once i'm done. i'm basically just snagging the bits and pieces already floating around cyberspace, and filling in the gaps as best i can with legwork on the rock.

and if anybody wants to help, i can delegate...

Hi Ben! Your inbox is full!! It's best to pm me on cascade climbers, I don't check in here very often. There's a Rocky Butte clean up next week, and Joseph is heading out to the Farside tomorrow, you should pm him and go there with him. (I work all week and can't get free like that, JH sets his own hours for the most part) He's always looking for belayers, is a competent leader and belayer himself. He doesn't usually get out too early in the am from what I can tell.

PDX Trad / DZ/FS / Thursday - CascadeClimbers.com
Rocky Butte Cleanup - CascadeClimbers.com

I'll see you out there sometime.

Take care!

stupid PM box should give you some kind of warning.. it's freed up now.

thanks for the info, bill.. i'll plan on being at RB on the 14th, unless beacon happens to open on the same day... then no guarantees, im afraid

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top