JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Insurrection Color Codes.jpg

CAUSES OF DEATH IN OREGON ... according to the CDC (where are gun homicides?)

OR Leading Causes of Death, 2016
OR Leading Causes of Death, 2016 Deaths Rate*** State Rank* U.S. Rate**
1. Cancer
8,078 155.9 31st 155.8
2. Heart Disease 6,968 135.0 46th 165.5
3. Accidents 2,105 46.0 34th (tie) 47.4
4. Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases 2,080 40.4 30th 40.6
5. Stroke 1,943 37.8 23rd (tie) 37.3
6. Alzheimer's disease 1,786 34.8 20th 30.3
7. Diabetes 1,240 24.0 11th (tie) 21.0
8. Suicide 772 17.8 16th 13.5
9. Chronic Liver Disease/Cirrhosis 606 12.2 15th (tie) 10.7
10. Hypertension 557 10.6 7th 8.6

Here are some:

GUNS SAVE LIVES
WHEN SECONDS COUNT, POLICE ARE ONLY MINUTES AWAY
GUNS STOP CRIMINALS
GUNS STOP CRIME
STOP PUNISHING INNOCENT GUN OWNERS

DONT DISARM INNOCENT PEOPLE

PEOPLE WHO IGNORE MURDER LAWS IGNORE GUN LAWS TOO

IF YOU LET THEM TAKE YOUR GUNS, WHAT WILL THEY TAKE NEXT?

You get the point. Something easy to see and understand.

I used 30" wide by 20" tall white 1/8" thick posterboard. Tape/staple two sheets face to face. Put a slogan on each exposed face. Slide a grape-stake in between the two sheets and attach.

Make a lot of noise. Go to the rally on the 23rd.

And flood the legislators with calls, emails and letters stating firmly but plainly your opposition to more gun laws. If you look for my old posts, you will see lots of ideas and links to supporting data.

here we go again ....... NWF 1st keyboard Battalion
5 pages of threatening sign slogans, come take them etc etc etc .... I think you embarrass yourselves and do a disservice to the rest of us gun owners.

the antis will laugh at you, while they make you felons, because they will actually give up their time and money for" productive aggressive tactics", when they do have a parade they get massive & positive coverage....it works for them NOT YOU dont we learn anything? doing the same thing over and over again with the same outcome? more infringement!

your social gathering & parade is no offense tactic to further our cause, your parade will be ignored or used against US like the other rallies that make ONLY YOU all feel good, while we see BUBBA on TV with AR's , gas masks & threatening slogans on display scaring even more Mommies :rolleyes:

I wish you people would stop with the group circulatory masturbation and get serious about going on the offensive protecting the 2nd amendment

Right now dems are writing new bills to stop the SAPO's .....the dems do take SAPO's serious because it was lawfully voted on by we the people....too bad gun owners dont have the same conviction now .......before they are convicted later

if you must....... take your parades to your local sheriffs dept's and get them onboard backing you with sapo declarations !!! do something that may actually make a diff please

Last Edited:
o When terrorists flew airplanes into the World Trade Center,
- we blamed the terrorists, not the airplanes.
o When a drunk driver kills or injures someone,
- we blame the drunk, not the motor vehicle.
o But when a person kills or wounds someone with a gun,
- we blame the gun, not the person

Last Edited:
The antis use word games to gain an advantage. We should be using the same tactic:
PRO CHOICE
It's my right to choose

To carry a firearm.
KEEP YOUR HANDS
OFF MY BEAR ARMS!

:)

3FABE6E2-B582-4B38-B1DD-8D1D7260A694.png 9E3A2C2F-0459-4A16-ACE7-CEB51062305B.jpeg BA96BBFC-F6D4-44F2-8D86-65E992CFF3B5.png
Anybody have some clever sign ideas that are different then the normal signs you see at gun rallies. @AndyinEverson had this idea he posted in another thread this morning:
How 'bout a sign that says :
" Safe Gun owner_____( insert however long you have been a gun owner ) days / years without harming anyone."
"We are not the problem."

Edit these are not my ideas but good ones.

"I'll keep my guns, my freedom and my paycheck. You can keep the change"

"If guns kill people. I guess cars drive drunk. Pencils misspell words & forks make people fat."
I love this logic personally

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads