JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im going to take a guess that he know the other guy had a BB gun, I dont think I would have gone into a tough guy mode if I had any idea it wasn't.

I thought the same, plus he just about handed the gun to him. The robber almost yanked it out of his hands when he tried to aim like a "gangster".

Happy ending and no one got hurt, seriously at least.

Why would you pull a gun and not be willing to use it. If you aren't willing to use your own pistol and you know he has a BB gun like it very much seems, why would you even introduce it into the situation and almost let it get turned on you multiple times. Tell him to eff off with his BB gun, but don't get shot by your own. I'd rather take a bb from him then one my own 9mm.

Then again if it was me, if you try to attack me with my pistol drawn and clear warning it would be a terrible choice on your part and an easy decision on mine IMHO.

How about one more? This one is a little old and it doesn't involve a gun but it's still amusing.

It happened in Mcdonalds, 2 angry women attack cashier because he checked the authenticity of their $50 dollar bill.

[video=youtube_share;xCpRHGfATLo]http://youtu.be/xCpRHGfATLo[/video]

hahaha I like how slowly clerk gets his gun. :s0112:

if you pull out the gun, you better use it. pointing gun at someone in close range is just giving them an another chance to attack you.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top