JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
I would like to come too
Hit the RSVP on the first page.

-4-Cleanup-Trash-Grafitti-Fire-Prevention-in-The-Hood-Northwest-Firearms.jpg

I'm throwing in some prizes for volunteers! (Well not me, but Trash No Land is!).

We got some goodies to giveaway in a free raffle. Every volunteer gets a raffle ticket and we'll draw at lunch. You choose what you'd like.

Two onXHunt app subscriptions (1 year Premium membership for 1 state), A couple packages of reactive paper targets, A Hatpoint target stand and a Brass Catcher that @Mikej donated. I'm sure I'll find another 1 or two items.

Last Edited:
As for our campfire on Friday night, I'll bring the propane fire pit. I don't think it'd be too cool to have a wood fire, given the high heat temps and dryness.

(Them's some badass mofo's!)
8-8-2020 Deer Leg Cleanup 16.jpg

I'm throwing in some prizes for volunteers! (Well not me, but Trash No Land is!).

We got some goodies to giveaway in a free raffle. Every volunteer gets a raffle ticket and we'll draw at lunch. You choose what you'd like.

Two onXHunt app subscriptions (1 year Premium membership for 1 state), A couple packages of reactive paper targets, A Hatpoint target stand and a Brass Catcher that @Mikej donated. I'm sure I'll find another 1 or two items.
I have some 3D printed glockazines you can have. I can make some other things like a buffer tube vise block or any other simple things

Looks like it'll be a little toasty round here! This forecast is for Estacada on Saturday. BUT... we'll be a little higher elevation, so that may help keep us a little cooler, AND while we may not have an ice cold river flowing by to jump in, we can stay cool with the mist of the Pressure washer blasting in the air! I'm sure we'll all appreciate a cool mist right around lunch time!

6-26-21 Weather Forecast.jpg

We need plenty of water! I'm bringing a bit and I believe @citizen a is also bringing some too. If you can pack up some it would help. I'll have one cooler but we could use a couple more iced down.

We'll keep it simple and easy going. No hard physical labor on this cleanup. If we don't get it all, well, so what! We'll at least get the big stuff and it will be a great improvement.

This is going to be awesome! I'm looking forward to the final result, as we will be like shining stars standing together against trash and graffiti on our public lands! And what a better time to do it than at the beginning of the fire season, as we will demonstrate the importance of fire prevention in recreational shooting.

Too bad the news media won't bother to report on how we feel about responsible shooting. This goes beyond the shooting aspect, as it's about how we care for our great outdoor public lands and how we all get involved to improve recreation for all who visit! Not just shooters.

Yep, we're in for a great day! Hope a lot of you can make it!

Bill

Looks like it'll be a little toasty round here! This forecast is for Estacada on Saturday. BUT... we'll be a little higher elevation, so that may help keep us a little cooler, AND while we may not have an ice cold river flowing by to jump in, we can stay cool with the mist of the Pressure washer blasting in the air! I'm sure we'll all appreciate a cool mist right around lunch time!

We need plenty of water! I'm bringing a bit and I believe @citizen a is also bringing some too. If you can pack up some it would help. I'll have one cooler but we could use a couple more iced down.

We'll keep it simple and easy going. No hard physical labor on this cleanup. If we don't get it all, well, so what! We'll at least get the big stuff and it will be a great improvement.

This is going to be awesome! I'm looking forward to the final result, as we will be like shining stars standing together against trash and graffiti on our public lands! And what a better time to do it than at the beginning of the fire season, as we will demonstrate the importance of fire prevention in recreational shooting.

Too bad the news media won't bother to report on how we feel about responsible shooting. This goes beyond the shooting aspect, as it's about how we care for our great outdoor public lands and how we all get involved to improve recreation for all who visit! Not just shooters.

Yep, we're in for a great day! Hope a lot of you can make it!

Bill
I'm still planning on doing the hot dog cookout for lunch. Any estimate on head count? Counter says 11 but I assume there will be more.

I'm still planning on doing the hot dog cookout for lunch. Any estimate on head count? Counter says 11 but I assume there will be more.
History has shown that we typically get about twice the number who click the 'Going' button on NWFA. So, at least 22. I'd plan on about 40, because I've been promoting it a lot on other social media outlets.

The weather may play as a deterrent for some, but if they think about our elevation and it being only morning hours, they should realize the temps won't be that bad. Plus, we have ways to keep cool!

I confirmed with Dump Stoppers and they are ready to rock this thing.

Really appreciate your donation of providing lunch! This is great!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top