JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions

Wildcat Area in the Mt Hood National Forest

Time to care and share in Mt Hood National Forest with a cleanup, graffiti removal and remove potential fire hazards at the Wildcat target shooting area.

Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/w7ECJ7h3m34msyQX7

GPS: 45.31282903835703, -122.08145040380383

Details: 9 AM safety briefing and discussion about current recreation activities, fire prevention measures and safety in recreation. 9:15 trash cleanup, remove potential fire hazards and pressure wash graffiti from rocks. Event should conclude about 12 Noon.

Bring your own lunch, outdoor clothing, boots, gloves, rakes, magnet & manual pickers and A Stewards Heart!

Trash Bags provided by Trash No Land.

Trash Disposal provided by Clackamas County Dump Stoppers!

Graffiti Removal Equipment provided by Trash No Land.

After the event, enjoy recreation as you wish!

All are welcome! Recommend children be of age 12 or older and with adult supervision, as there may be hazardous materials and sharp objects.

Firearm Policy: Handling or use of a firearm during event hours is not allowed and is not an official part of our events. You may recreate as you wish after the event concludes.

Extra Need:

Funds to purchase Graffiti Solvent and Anti-Graffiti Coating (for ease of removing future tagging). Need $500.

Please help raise funds for this project!

Sponsored by Trash No Land

Partnered by Clackamas County Dump Stoppers

Contact Bill Cogley at [email protected]

Wildcat Area in the Mt Hood National Forest

Time to care and share in Mt Hood National Forest with a cleanup, graffiti removal and remove potential fire hazards at the Wildcat target shooting area.

Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/w7ECJ7h3m34msyQX7

GPS: 45.31282903835703, -122.08145040380383

Details: 9 AM safety briefing and discussion about current recreation activities, fire prevention measures and safety in recreation. 9:15 trash cleanup, remove potential fire hazards and pressure wash graffiti from rocks. Event should conclude about 12 Noon.

Bring your own lunch, outdoor clothing, boots, gloves, rakes, magnet & manual pickers and A Stewards Heart!

Trash Bags provided by Trash No Land.

Trash Disposal provided by Clackamas County Dump Stoppers!

Graffiti Removal Equipment provided by Trash No Land.

After the event, enjoy recreation as you wish!

All are welcome! Recommend children be of age 12 or older and with adult supervision, as there may be hazardous materials and sharp objects.

Firearm Policy: Handling or use of a firearm during event hours is not allowed and is not an official part of our events. You may recreate as you wish after the event concludes.

Extra Need:

Funds to purchase Graffiti Solvent and Anti-Graffiti Coating (for ease of removing future tagging). Need $500.

Please help raise funds for this project!

Sponsored by Trash No Land

Partnered by Clackamas County Dump Stoppers

Contact Bill Cogley at [email protected]
I'm In!
Guy

Totally cool, guys! @chickenman , I don't believe we've met, but looking forward to it! Hopefully, we'll have enough ammo to have some fun after the cleanup!

I received $50 today from the Cogman, out of Eugene, towards the solvent & block coating. The ice has been broken! One way or another, we'll have solvent to get the graffiti off!

Totally cool, guys! @chickenman , I don't believe we've met, but looking forward to it! Hopefully, we'll have enough ammo to have some fun after the cleanup!

I received $50 today from the Cogman, out of Eugene, towards the solvent & block coating. The ice has been broken! One way or another, we'll have solvent to get the graffiti off!
I can do $50
Guy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top