JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
What kind of drone?

For stuff like that, cracking open the battery cases to replace the cells is the way I'd go. Let me know if you need help with it.

-Robert
The one that isn't flying is an Autel Robotics XStar Premium. I thought about trying to replace the cells but there are several people that have tried and due to the "smart" features of the batteries, it's not a guarantee that they will work after that.

Bill, I just did the RSVP and sent $40.00.
Just got back to the computer and saw that. Awesome! Thank you!

With Dungannon's & Noob's donations yesterday and today, we're over half way to getting all the solvent & coating we need for the Wildcat project. We got $265 now! I'll order the solvent when we reach $330 (that's the cost of a 5 gallon container). After that, raise another $235 will secure the anti-graffiti coating.

Thanks all!!!

Bill

Just got the notice. We now have $295 and rising! Thanks Todd!
I see these posts about clean-up gatherings and want to say I admire you guys and gals. You get to live in a beautiful corner of the planet. Looks like what I've seen in SD & MT. People turning a shooting area into their own dump.

If I could ask, what do you use, some kind of lacquer thinner, and is there alot of elbow grease involved?

I see these posts about clean-up gatherings and want to say I admire you guys and gals. You get to live in a beautiful corner of the planet. Looks like what I've seen in SD & MT. People turning a shooting area into their own dump.

If I could ask, what do you use, some kind of lacquer thinner, and is there alot of elbow grease involved?
Thanks for the good word!

We use a biodegradable solvent that's designed for graffiti removal, from World's Best Graffiti Removal System, spray it on, brush it in, repeat 2-3 times and pressure wash it off.

You can see the equipment and process in the videos on the TrashNoLand.org website.

Love and miss Montana! Hoping to visit daughter, in Paradise, sometime this fall.

Bill

Donation sent.

Wish I could be there to help.

Will try for another time.

Thank you to all who donated and all who put in the physical effort.

Last Edited:
Thanks for the good word!

We use a biodegradable solvent that's designed for graffiti removal, from World's Best Graffiti Removal System, spray it on, brush it in, repeat 2-3 times and pressure wash it off.

You can see the equipment and process in the videos on the TrashNoLand.org website.

Love and miss Montana! Hoping to visit daughter, in Paradise, sometime this fall.

Bill
Thanks for directing me to your website. Pretty amazing work you all do. Blessings

I can bring a grill and do a hot dog lunch for everyone, will also bring chips and drinks. Send me a headcount estimate when you have an idea.
I was thinking about that too, but I'll be too busy to deal with the lunch thing. Thanks, Aaron! Really appreciate it!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top