JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

May 21, 2022, Tillamook State Forest at North Fork Wolf Creek Rd shooting lanes #1-4.

9 AM Sign-in & Meeting at Lane 3.

Hosted by: Oregon Dept of Forestry, Tillamook State Forest, Forest Grove Office, and Trash No Land.

Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/XvzuJr86GEmNrHCe7

GPS: 45.78319546732382, -123.36516524828504

Bring outdoor clothing and gloves. If you have them, bring rakes, shovels, trash pickers and/or magnet tools.

Sign-in and safety meeting at 9 AM with morning coffee, donuts and good conversation with people you'll be glad to meet.

Cleanup & Repairs 9:30 AM to 1 PM.

Lunch & prizes at 1 PM.

1:30 PM Event Concludes. Enjoy recreation in the awesome Tillamook State Forest!

All are welcome! We recommend children be of age 12 or older and be under adult supervision as there may be hazardous materials and sharp objects.

Firearm Policy: Handling or use of a firearm during event hours is not allowed at our events and is not an official part of our events. You may recreate as you wish after the event concludes.

@Cogs I just checked the calendar and realized that I have a prior commitment on Saturday. Let me know if there is any prep work for Friday or other work for Sunday.

@Mikej, Just been a recluse. I've been staying off forums as even this one, has been kind of annoying me lately.

Plus, I have been busy with my house lately. Just got a new solar roof, paint job, gutters, working on doing improvements inside, etc. If I have time for doing things on the interwebs, it's been using a flight simulator lately.

Who's camping Friday night? I know of 1 or 2 + me, but would like to get a better idea of how many for camp.

I'll be there Friday afternoon to set up camp. I also plan to go install the gate post down at the Y on Wolf Creek Rd. I'm renting a post hole auger and want to reset the post so we can close the gate and lock it after dark.

@Rem700..300 , are you and Tracy coming up from Albany?

@SrMachoSolo , are you camping Friday?

I'll be out of state otherwise I'd drop by and help.

Are the lanes all that gets cleaned? If you go past the right turn for the lanes and keep going straight there's an additional pit about 1/4 mile up on the right that's a mess. We stopped on our way out to take a look and there are shells/trash everywhere.

I'll be out of state otherwise I'd drop by and help.

Are the lanes all that gets cleaned? If you go past the right turn for the lanes and keep going straight there's an additional pit about 1/4 mile up on the right that's a mess. We stopped on our way out to take a look and there are shells/trash everywhere.
The main focus will be on the 4 lanes. We always like to go get other spots, further up the road, whenever we can, however, it all depends on how many volunteers show up. If we can't get the other places, we encourage individuals to cleanup-as-you-use (which is what we should all be doing each time we go out).

No Shooting Today.jpg
SAT, MAY 21, 2022, TILLAMOOK STATE FOREST,
NORTH FORK WOLF CREEK SHOOTING LANES
SUNRISE TO 2 PM

Details: https://www.trashnoland.org/cleanup-repairs-wolf-creek-shooting-lanes/
Discussion: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...creational-shooting-lanes.228336/post-3249879

Lunch, Free Prizes & Group Shoot after event.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top