JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sportsman's Warehouse, Kelso WA, is looking for a few good volunteers! Join the fun on July 24th from 9-1. Once you're on Abernathy Creek Rd, follow the signs.

Sportsman's W Kelso 7-24-21 Cover Pic.jpg

Google map link: https://goo.gl/maps/LGYRmXnJhasesKYM6
GPS: 46.316773, -123.187100

Contact the Sportsman's Warehouse Kelso store manager, Ashli Breeze for info about this event.

Do you happen to know what is the actual GPS coordinance, @Jason Brown ? Because the GPS on their pic only takes you to a treed over spot on Abernathy Creek Rd. I can't seem to locate the actual pit from that spot.
Bill

Oh yeah you are correct. The end of Abernathy creek road where they have the pin dropped is about 2.5 miles past the road you make a right turn on to get to the pit.
[h3][/h3]The GPS should be:

46°17'34.8"N 123°11'16.1"W

Hope that helps.

Oh yeah you are correct. The end of Abernathy creek road where they have the pin dropped is about 2.5 miles past the road you make a right turn on to get to the pit.
[h3][/h3]The GPS should be:

46°17'34.8"N 123°11'16.1"W

Hope that helps.
Thanks for trying, but that number doesn't work on Google Maps. So, I tried onX Hunt and it suggested Richland, WA.

My neck of the woods, wanted to join the clean up today, but came down with the crud. Already being shunned like a leper for having a sniffle. Hope it goes well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top