JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Let's Do This!

• Total voters
Wanted to be there!

Awesome job everyone!

That's the second unopened beer @Cogs lol!

The amount of tires is very surprising.

Best part was it wore the doggers out something fierce. He only woke up for food.

20180414_184654.jpg

We may have had more dogs than people at this event! At least the most dogs I've seen at cleanups. Was great to see but was concerned about the broken glass at shooting sites.

Thanks, doggers! Y'all did good!

We may have had more dogs than people at this event! At least the most dogs I've seen at cleanups. Was great to see but was concerned about the broken glass at shooting sites.

Thanks, doggers! Y'all did good!

Haha dogs make good mascots. Not so good at picking up trash. I left him to guard the truck when cleaning.

It was great seeing everyone there today. I enjoyed meeting @Taco_lean and @6Corsa6 . I enjoyed picking up a lot of junk, but hated that we needed to clean it up in the first place. Thanks for putting this together @Cogs .
My sentiments exactly! You are a true 'Die-Hard' supporter of preserving our privilege and our places to shoot on public lands. Thank you Wrench, (and your kids too)! I really appreciate each and every effort you've made over the years!

It was a fun event and great meeting new people in the shooting world. Everyone did wonderful with all the trash we cleaned up. I'm looking forward to more events in the future.

Thanks. I hate picking them up but it makes a huge difference in how the area looks. Appreciate your drive in getting things picked up. I felt like a sloth watching how hard you worked :)

Yeah it does.

Haha! It takes all kinds. I am too ADHD to pick those things up. I tried, but felt like I was gonna crawl out of my skin.

I am going to buy or build a nice big magnet tool before the next cleanup.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top