JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got up there today. Not sure if I can go on sat. Some knucklhead has targets on the trees way back there. A little too far for the old guy to reach:D. Cleaned up what I could and had to leave a bag, hope thats OK? Guess I could of tied it to the roof.

IMG_0529_zpsukoup7xo.jpg

Got up there today. Not sure if I can go on sat. Some knucklhead has targets on the trees way back there. A little too far for the old guy to reach:D. Cleaned up what I could and had to leave a bag, hope thats OK? Guess I could of tied it to the roof.
Oh great! You didn't leave us any for Sat! Way to go! :mad:

Oh well, we'll get those targets off the trees and head up the road to clean up a few other spots.

Imagine those trees and foreground brush gone, cut into the left and right sides for straight up side berms, cut into the back end for a nice tall wall berm of dirt, level the front area and put in a shooting line... Wow. This could be a great spot with good distance, fire safe and easier to clean up.

When DNR gets down to planning shooting lanes, this is one I'll be asking for.

Cogs

Hey there Mr. @Cogs , I can take care of the sign in sheet. When should I be there?
Great! Be there about 8:30-ish. I may still be setting up the canopy/tables but others will be showing up early as well.

Thanks, WrenchN! Appreciate the help! (It's a thing that I can't pay enough attention to with all the other set up and Q & A stuff that goes on at the beginning. I don't multitask very well!)

Bill

Oh great! You didn't leave us any for Sat! Way to go! :mad:

Oh well, we'll get those targets off the trees and head up the road to clean up a few other spots.

Imagine those trees and foreground brush gone, cut into the left and right sides for straight up side berms, cut into the back end for a nice tall wall berm of dirt, level the front area and put in a shooting line... Wow. This could be a great spot with good distance, fire safe and easier to clean up.

When DNR gets down to planning shooting lanes, this is one I'll be asking for.

Cogs
Theres still plenty there! Was a deer wandered right behind my target when I was shootin. Had to wait for it to leave. I guess their not gun shy:D

We Have:

A dozen donunts... @WrenchNguns
Two cases water & cookies.. @NeverGoinBack
Hamburgers Hot Dogs & Buns (and all the condiments!)... Thanks x2ndall!!!
Salad... @Dungannon
Sign-in Attendant... @WrenchNguns
Paper plates, paper towels, forks/spoons & hand sanitizer... Cogs
Pop up canopy. 10 x 10 and an 8 foot table w/NWFA banner... Cogs
Prizes. Lots of prizes!!!
Burgers & Dogs! (did I say that already?)

We Need:
  • BBQ equipment (we have one small one provided by @nwheavy75 ) Need another!
  • Cook & Cooks Assistant
  • A 1 or 2 burner Propane cook stove (to cook the coffee and tea water)
  • Propane coffee pot and coffee
  • Snack bars
  • Propane tanks. 1 large and 1 small.
  • 2- 6 or 8 foot tables! (Cogs has 1-8 ft & 1-4 ft. Need 2 more. Cooking & serving).
  • Disposable coffee cups?
It's all coming together! Thanks everyone!

I notice I didn't get the "2016 Volunteer" badge from the Tillamook clean-up a couple weeks ago. I signed in on the paper when I arrived, "wcdubois". I even ate a bacon sausage sandwich, with extra bacon...

I notice I didn't get the "2016 Volunteer" badge from the Tillamook clean-up a couple weeks ago. I signed in on the paper when I arrived, "wcdubois". I even ate a bacon sausage sandwich, with extra bacon...
I'll let @Joe Link know about that. Thanks for your help! Sorry 'bout the indigestion from that bacon sausage sandwich! Hope you feel better now!:D

I've got plenty of Styrofoam coffee cups. Even coffee and drip type filters. We don't have anything to cook the coffee!

Any coffee pots out there?

We also could use another table or two. (4 and/or 6 foot).
False alarm on the coffee pot! It was broken, but not any more! I fixed it. So, we'll have drip coffee. If someone could bring a 2nd one, that would help. My Coleman drip is slow to brew.

Still, we could sure use a canopy for the kitchen and another table or two!

Okay, I'll put one at the Bolder Creek Road turn. Still, you couldn't go any other direction, but I'll put one there anyway. Just after that is a single lane bridge and then not too far to the Trail Head parking area. We are 2 miles up the road from Jones Creek Trail Head parking lot.

20160617_191509_zps5so6gstx.jpg
Got the wife to make us snicker doodles I will be bringing 40 of these bad boys ( we will see how many fallen soldiers don't make it through tonight ). Also I have a 6 foot folding table and picked up some larger water bottles for coffee and such. Looking forward to tomorrow

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top