JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 297903
Got the wife to make us snicker doodles I will be bringing 40 of these bad boys ( we will see how many fallen soldiers don't make it through tonight ). Also I have a 6 foot folding table and picked up some larger water bottles for coffee and such. Looking forward to tomorrow
Right on, Never! Thank you Mrs. Never! We'll feel like we're in Neverland!

We shall storm the field.jpg

Can't help with the cook stove but I'm bringing a garbage can, plastic bags, and couple large tarps. As well as several liters of pop and several salads from Fred Meyer.

First let's notify @Joe Link so he can show his appreciation to our fine volunteers at the event;

@WrenchNguns
@Dungannon
@NeverGoinBack
@nwheavy75
@Lone Wolf
@DrewPeacock
@TitanTwo01
@HarryHaller

We also had a couple of Non NWFA members;
Mrs. TitanTwo01 (Kathy)... Thank you and your new knees! You did great and we appreciate your help!
Seth of Camas... Friend of Lone Wolf. Seth took the roll of head cook and whipped up some well cooked burgers and dogs! Thank you Seth!
Steven T. (I thought he was a NWFA member but didn't put down a user name). Thanks Steven. Appreciate your help!
Travis G. our WA Master Hunter Association. Thanks for your help today. It was a pleasure meeting you and hearing a few words of encouragement.
And of course, thanks to Steve Rhodes of WA DNR for all the help. He worked just as hard as any of us and even hauled away a big truck load to the dumpster. Poor guy, he had to unload all that and get it into the dumpster! Good work today, Steve!

So, we had 9 NWFA members (W/me), 4 non members and 1 DNR staff. That's double the number we see in the RSVP attendance.

Nice work folks!!!

Photos coming up!

Last Edited:
A great group of folks! More joined as we continued our safety meeting.
Yacolt 6-18-16 1.jpg
Yacolt 6-18-16 2.jpg
Yacolt 6-18-16 3.jpg
Yacolt 6-18-16 4.jpg
This young man had lots of energy! And we found out, he's quite a thinker! Couldn't ask for a better helper!
Yacolt 6-18-16 5.jpg

Next pit up the road... We also got a big pit cleaned up that was further up the road!
Yacolt 6-18-16 6.jpg

We found a TV. Man what a mess it made.
Yacolt 6-18-16 7.jpg and NO, Seth did not just drink those two cans of Coors! (I did! :D )

We met these folks shooting at a spot just up from the meeting site. I was impressed they were doing it right! Legal targets, good backstop, nice home made target stand. They paused and helped to clean up that spot. We invited them to lunch but they didn't come. Nice husband and wife team. Thanks for being a good example!

Yacolt 6-18-16 8.jpg

Truck load #1 of three.
Yacolt 6-18-16 9.jpg

Yacolt 6-18-16 10.jpg
The prize table.
Yacolt 6-18-16 11.jpg

Burgers & Dogs!
Yacolt 6-18-16 12.jpg

Yacolt 6-18-16 13.jpg

Thank you Seth!
Yacolt 6-18-16 15.jpg

There's that kid again!
Yacolt 6-18-16 14.jpg

Yacolt 6-18-16 16.jpg

Yacolt 6-18-16 17.jpg

All Clean.
Yacolt 6-18-16 18.jpg

I hate it. I love it. I hate it. I love it.

Let's start with the 'hate it' part... I hate the irresponsible low life's that take trash out and leave it in the woods. This is our back yard playground. I'm sure they would not do this to their own back yard! It's littering. Makes me mad!

I hate that we have to go clean it up. We shouldn't be out there doing this. I wish we could round them all up and force THEM to go clean it up. It really 'Chaps my butt'!

The 'love it' part... I love how people rally together to do a good thing. I love the part where you meet new people and share a few moments together. You learn a lot. You gain respect for others and see special insights to their lives.

I love the feeling you get when you're all done. The sense of pride. The feeling of ownership for the place you worked on. The feeling of team spirit.

All in all, I love it more than hate it. Nice work today everyone!

Cogs

Last Edited:
Thank you @Cogs for ramrodding today. My boy and I enjoyed working with everyone to make our backyard a little cleaner. It was nice meeting new people and connecting with old friends. Sorry we weren't able to help tear down. Looking forward to the next event.

Defiantly thank you cogs. I enjoyed the day emmensly so much so that I didn't leave until 7:30 when my ammo cans ran out. I had a ball meeting you all and feeling welcome. I will certainly be apart of all future clean ups I can attened and hope any and all who met me today will be comfortable enough to reach out to me if they feel I can help in any way. You are all good people's and my life is richer having met you and gotten see the Pacific Northwest hospitality first hand. Thank you all again. And hope to meet/sling some lead again with you all in the future.

P.s. Mrs. Never is ecstatic the snicker doodles were a success.

Shoot straight and prosper. Over and out

Defiantly thank you cogs. I enjoyed the day emmensly so much so that I didn't leave until 7:30 when my ammo cans ran out. I had a ball meeting you all and feeling welcome. I will certainly be apart of all future clean ups I can attened and hope any and all who met me today will be comfortable enough to reach out to me if they feel I can help in any way. You are all good people's and my life is richer having met you and gotten see the Pacific Northwest hospitality first hand. Thank you all again. And hope to meet/sling some lead again with you all in the future.

P.s. Mrs. Never is ecstatic the snicker doodles were a success.

Shoot straight and prosper. Over and out
Keep this up and we may forget where you are from ;)

well Wrench hopefully after I prove the way I vote in the next election that I'm the type of Californian the PNW wants to emigrate to this beautiful land you and all will consider my full pardon from the communist republic of which I came.

Until then I will have to deal with the kale and avacado jokes lol.

well Wrench hopefully after I prove the way I vote in the next election that I'm the type of Californian the PNW wants to emigrate to this beautiful land you and all will consider my full pardon from the communist republic of which I came.

Until then I will have to deal with the kale and avacado jokes lol.
Hey, we're not all that bad. I come from a long line of early California relatives. Although I moved to Oregon in '62, my family was part of establishing California with Father Serra and the early California Missions. We were the ones who began the ruin of California. :D The Spanish 'Dons', who deeded huge grants of land, and then lost them all in gambling debts. We even have a famous bandito or two in the fam.

So, not all Californian's are very far away from the Oregonian's love of guns and gun rights! We just did it more aggressively than others! And didn't take no BS in the process! :D

Carmel Mission 1.jpg

Carmel Mission 2.jpg

Carmel Mission 3.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR