JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Can you help support public land shooting!

• Total voters
Oh yes he did. Told me I need to get a holosun like reno. Haha. I might buy the scope from concerned citizen. Primary arms 1-6x 24 I think acss reticle for my ar. Might get a red dot sometime for the 22
Vortex strike EGALE 1-6x24 MVIMG_20180828_205552.jpg MVIMG_20180828_205606.jpg IMG_20180828_205729.jpg IMG_20180814_185546.jpg

Great to see the before and after pics of the work we did! This was a fun event to go to, (and not just because we got to shoot our new AK :D ). I'm impressed with what was accomplished in a few hours. Cookies, Doughnuts and Pie/Cake was appreciated.

LOL, I think that may be mine, was it sitting on top of one of the boulders?
Little late reply: Yup, was left on the rock next to us, (I was the woman in gray with the red baseball cap). Looked around and realized that you had left it behind, lol. Also a couple others left soda cans near where they were shooting, oops! For Shame! J/K but we picked those up before we left.

We were the last to leave. I think we saw that couple that was mentioned that picks up brass, cleans and sells it? Anyway a couple in a truck arrived and was picking up what brass was left as we were leaving.

A little sad to hear that by the end of the weekend their was more shotgun hulls left, I picked up a few buckets worth of those. *Shakes Fist*

Great to see the before and after pics of the work we did! This was a fun event to go to, (and not just because we got to shoot our new AK :D ). I'm impressed with what was accomplished in a few hours. Cookies, Doughnuts and Pie/Cake was appreciated.

Little late reply: Yup, was left on the rock next to us, (I was the woman in gray with the red baseball cap). Looked around and realized that you had left it behind, lol. Also a couple others left soda cans near where they were shooting, oops! For Shame! J/K but we picked those up before we left.

We were the last to leave. I think we saw that couple that was mentioned that picks up brass, cleans and sells it? Anyway a couple in a truck arrived and was picking up what brass was left as we were leaving.

A little sad to hear that by the end of the weekend their was more shotgun hulls left, I picked up a few buckets worth of those. *Shakes Fist*

It's good to see some new to the NWFA clean-ups folks being out there. TimberTodd and I were talking about how it's generally the same folks showing up at these. I try to get to at least two per year. This clean-up at the Beaver Dam Pit was about the biggest I've seen. And it made the most difference of any of he ones I've attended. Normally with the fewer people we don't get to ALL the shotgun hulls. It was amazing to see how clean the area was afterward. I hope the both of you will be able to get to some of the other clean-ups in the future too.

I'm going to report your post so you can get you volunteer banner too.

Darn straight it was a large turn out.

Makes me proud to see new green badges that weren't there before.

I think folks on NWFA are getting the jist that these events are a blast. As well as a darn good way to meet folks.

Darn straight it was a large turn out.

Makes me proud to see new green badges that weren't there before.

I think folks on NWFA are getting the jist that these events are a blast. As well as a darn good way to meet folks.

The reason I went to my first cleanup was to meet others. Had a great time, got to shoot others toys, been hooked ever since.

It is great to see new faces and a fantastic turnout. It was also nice to see someone just show up to shoot and stick around and pitch in.
Heck ya, and he won a prize.

That's my favorite thing about the clean ups that and when the kiddos win prizes. Their generation truly will be the deciding factor whether places like these stay open.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top