JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks to all the members who spent their personal time cleaning up the range.
I took my wife out there this past week to shoot and it was really nice. The ranges were still pretty clean; no non-target debris that I saw & we hauled a bag of various range trash out with us.

While we were there and met a couple guys from the forum shooting steel on #1 (sorry, I forget your name but it was nice to meet you).

Sorry I missed this. I joined Nortwestfirearms after the event took place. I'll keep an eye out, though, for more volunteer opportunities. It's things like this that keep us going and keep us shooting. Thanks to you all.

Just got back after spending 3 or so hours up at North Wolf Creek at range #4. Just as the Mrs. and I arrived a very nice couple, who are aware of NWFA.com, were just packing up. We talked for a few minutes and I invited them to join up here.

As they were leaving OSP Trooper Poggi stopped by and we had a short chat. He was just checking into things, as OSP Troopers will do, and then off he went. We had #4 to ourselves for the rest of the time. A couple of trucks came up but turned around and went back down the hill. I thought it was nice of them not to try and horn in on #4 while we were obviously using it.

The site is pretty clean. We picked up a bit of brass in addition to our own, a few beer cans and some other trash before we left. Someone had a bit of fun with clays as there were orange shards and wads all over the place. I shoulda brought a rake....

Got the EBR's new optic dialed in, the old .22 Bushnell scope is now walking around (the glass is shifting around inside) so it's time for a new optic on that one. Both .45's got a work out by me and the Mrs. as well.

Her interest in firearms was re-kindled by this visit and, damn, I know now I DO NOT want to be downrange as a target when she has the AR in her hands. She's downright deadly with that thing!

All in all it was a good visit and we'll head up that way again soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top