JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or we could start a entire new classifieds. Leave the old one for all panic priced items, post panic I lost my AS$ and now I expect someone to bail me out prices, or the best yet.... the ads that still think the panic pricing is still in order. Then the new classified section can be for everyone that has unwanted or used items selling for the purpose of getting rid of them and/or normal trade based on a retail or sale original value towards similar priced items.

now i am confused? myself and others just thought the classifieds have been loosing class compared to the other sites that are deleting/editing the sold items.

cruisecontrol_zpsbf0bb159.jpg

"Having the old post does allow you to check around on prices to see what other people having been buying for. Sort of a real quick price check. "

Have read this logic many times but it doesn't hold much water, or I'm just unlucky. Most everything I have looked into just reads sold, or remove, with the orignal post deleated. Seems very few have any usefull info left other than a teaser title. That said, I enjoy and appreciate this site, and will take it any way it comes, though some of us can get a bit testy.

That being said, the "MAJORITY HAVE SPOKEN" however, most just don't want to get involved. so that is why it looks like it does. a lot different compared to a few years ago, i might add.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top