JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
If these prices are out of line let me know there is some wiggle room but low-ball offers will be ignored. Shipping is not included in these prices.

Winchester Model 74 .22lr Load the tube from the butt stock. The follower is metal not like the newer nylon ones. $250

Winchester Model 25 12 gauge Pump in excellent Condition $320 comes with a soft case as well

Browning BAR in 7mm Mag Made in Belgium This one is in Excellent condition. $625 comes with a rifle case as well. I will also include 1 set of the 7mm dies below with this gun as well for another $5.
100_5691.jpg

Browning BAR in 7mm Mag Made in Belgium This one is in very good condition. $500
...you can tell that this one has been packed around and hunted with. I will also include 1 set of the 7mm dies below with this gun as well for another $5.

Remington Model 58 Sportsman 12 gauge semi auto in very good condition. Only takes 2 3/4 inch shells and it has some nice bird scene engraving on it. $300
100_5693.jpg
100_5695.jpg

Old Remington Model 11-48. In good condition. The guy's father that I bought this from, chopped the barrel and stock so there is no bead sight but the barrel cut is clean. The stock has that ugly pad on it and I didn't feel like removing that pad to see how good the cut was. The barrel is probably 20 inches. $300

Model 99 Savage in 300savage. You can tell this one has been used as well but the action still runs well and feels very tight. THe big flaw can be seen on the sight. Dont know what they did but it was definitely bubba'd. $375 The ammo is included for another 100 bucks.

100_5698.jpg

Rock River Arms LAR-15. This one is for a friend that is one of the officers I work with, this was his patrol rifle before he upgraded to the new operator series. It might have 300 rounds through it. It has the RRA eotech dominator mount, Daniel Defense vertical grip, CAA Stock, G27 grip, and spec-ops 3-point sling. Also comes with two mags and the black RRA lockable hard case. He is asking $1000 for it.

100_5873.jpg

I am in Roseburg.

100_5688.jpg

100_5878.jpg

100_5880.jpg

100_5882.jpg

100_5881.jpg

100_5697.jpg

100_5872.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in roseburg im interested in the two 7mm browning bar rifles. I would like to meet and take a look at the two. Whats the history on these two beauties.

What exact model of Daniel Defense vertical grip is that?
I've been looking for one that will attach to my stock handguards as I don't want a rail system.
Thanks.
Sniper168

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top