JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$70
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Alright gentlemen and... probably just gentlemen, here's the skinny.

I'm cleaning out my basement of stuff I will never, ever use. I'm asking for a fantastically low price, with just one catch; you take, everything, in the cabinet. No cherry picking, no leaving crap behind. If it's in there, it's yours, and when you leave, that cabinet will be empty.

What I know is in there:
-At least 4 WWII/post war Soviet pot helmets, with original liner, all in used but very good condition
-Original Mauser bandolier with historic stripper clips, all loaded with 8mm Mauser. I don't actually own a Mauser, so this never got sorted into my ammunition safe.
-A big ol' bag of Mosin gear. Soviet magazine pouches, oil bottles, etc. All that extra gear you used to get with Mosins, went into this bag. I kept the bayonets, that's about it. Some of the bags are still sealed in cosmoline.
-A bag of gear for paintball; mask, etc.
-Several historical books, all worth a read, they just happen to be copycats of books I already have on the shelf.
-At least one "tacti-cool" knife, new in the box.
-1 old-school rifle scabbard, feels like its made of canvas with leather trim.
-Around... what... 75 pounds, of lead. Currently cast in 00 buckshot, but easy enough to just cast it into whatever you want.

There's almost certainly more in there. I'm asking $70 for everything. The helmets alone are worth $100. The 8mm munition is probably worth the same, though I've never taken the time to check. No negotiating or haggling, take it or leave it. Collectors especially could make a pretty penny here. I just don't have the time or motivation to bother sorting it out and selling it item by item. I'll give you a few buckets to haul away the lead, I was an idiot and stored it in a cardboard box which is disintegrating under the weight.

That's it. If you happen to have Lionel trains, I'd happily take a trade, but I'm not parting this out. I want it all gone in one fell swoop. PM me at anytime, I work from home and am available almost every day, all day.

20210809_095640.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top