JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Denatured alcohol, brake cleaner, carburetor cleaner, Hoppes #9 - what ever you have. I prefer the high pressure brake cleaners, as they blast the gunk out and leave no residue. Just lube them up once done. Midway USA has really neat shooter's swabs that are excellent for cleaning inside die bodies. Also, the maker's website probably has die maintenance info. Clean and free of rust is the basics.

Denatured alcohol, brake cleaner, carburetor cleaner, Hoppes #9 - what ever you have. I prefer the high pressure brake cleaners, as they blast the gunk out and leave no residue. Just lube them up once done. Midway USA has really neat shooter's swabs that are excellent for cleaning inside die bodies. Also, the maker's website probably has die maintenance info. Clean and free of rust is the basics.
Lube with one shot?

I only clean new dies where they contact the brass. Sizing surface and neck expanding ball. I use what ever non-oil containing solvent is handy. And a Q-tip, and a shop rag shoved in with a bamboo skewer and twisted around. I think I want the manufacturers corrosion prevention stuff on the rest of the die.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top